WP1 - Management
EGP, CNR, RWTH AACHEN, CAU, TU BAF, SINTEF PETROLEUM AS, STIFTELSEN SINTEF
The objective of this work-package is to manage the project. This includes:
- Communication to the EC
- Legal issues management
- Financial issues management
- Administrative issues Management
- EB meetings
- Deliverables Management
- Quality Control
Task 1.1 Legal and financial issues (EGP)
- Manage the process of the GA (including annexes and all amendments).
- Manage IPR of foreground.
- Implement the fulfilment of the GA and CA by all Participants.
- Receive the EC financial support and distribute it to the Participants, according to the GA, CA and additional EB decisions.
- Establish and keep a financial overview of the project and inform the EC and Participants about the status when needed.
Task 1.2 Administrative issues (All Participants)
- Obtaining the Annual Administrative reporting for the EC.
- Obtaining of the certificates on the financial statements.
- Organise regular EB meetings to control the progress of the work and updates of the project plan.
- Verifying the timely execution of the project activities.
Task 1.3: Deliverables to the European Commission (All Participants)
- Manage timely delivery of all reporting to the EC.
- Establish and keep a deliverables overview of the project and inform the EC and Participants about the status when needed.